- 220 grams sugar
- 110 grams custard powder
- 43 grams cornflour
- 660 grams Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 sheets Puff pastry, defrosted
- icing sugar, to decorate
1. Add Sugar to bowl and mill 2sec/sp9.
2. Add custard powder and cornflour and mix 4sec/sp6.
3. Add milk and vanilla and select thickening mode at 100c.
4. Once the custard is finished preheat the pie maker according to manufacturing instructions. Cut your tops and bottoms.
5. Once pie maker is heated add bottom puff pastry and 2-3 dessert spoons of the custard and add top puff pastry and cook for 8 mins. Repeat with remainder.
6. Allow to cool completely and dust with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW