- 120 g Nuttlex
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 100 g Milk, (I used Inner Goodness Coconut Drinking Milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 120 g sugar
- 120 g Gluten free plain flour, (I used Aldi's)
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 30 g cocoa
- 1/2 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 50 grams Nuttlex
- 220 grams icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp Boiling water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a small ring tin.
Add Nuttlex to "Closed lid" and melt for 90 secs at 60 degrees, speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds, speed 5.
Scrape down and repeat.
Pour into prepared tin and bake for around 30 - 35 minutes or until skewer inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Add all ingredients except hot water to "Closed lid" .
Mix for 6 seconds/speed 6. Then add water and mix 5 seconds/speed 7 or until desired consistency.
This recipe has been adapted from the Every Day Cooking Book to be Gluten Free.
It's a lovely moist cake and is quite small, so only use a small ring tin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles
- Recco Classico