- 2 pears, Skin left in but cores cut off
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 to 4 carrots, 2 medium or 4 baby carrots
- 190 grams raw sugar
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- 80 grams Coconut
- 150 grams almonds
- 3 eggs
- 1 heaped teaspoon vanilla extract
- 110 grams vegetable oil
- 50 grams Dates pitted, Optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease a muffin tray and preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Place carrot and pears in bowl for 10 secs/ speed 6
Place aside till later.
Put almonds in for 5 secs/ speed 5 place aside.
Add raw sugar and do it for 10 secs /speed 10
Add both flours, cinnamon and baking powder 5 secs/ speed 4
Add the carrots, pears, coconut and almonds and dates if using them .
Add eggs, oil and vanilla extract 10 secs speed 4
Scrape down bowl sides to get any mixture stuck down bottom then do a further 10 secs/ speed 4
Divide into two lots of muffin trays it makes 24
Cook in pre heated oven for 20 mins normal oven or 15 fan forced or until golden brown.
Let cool on wire rack.
Energy Healthy Muffins
Credit goes to Katrina from the Organised Housewife who wrote the original recipe and my friend Chrissie for giving it to me. I have adapted it for the TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dylan’s Too Easy Banana Smoothie
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE