- 100 g sugar
- 150 g Butter, room temperature
- 3 ripe bananas, Peeled
- 2 eggs
- 240 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 30 g Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 160.
- Add butter and caster sugar and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5.
- Add the eggs one at a time through the lid on speed 5 and combine each for a few seconds.
- Add the bananas and vanilla, mix for 3 seconds on speed 5.
- Add the flour, bicarbonate of soda and milk and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4,to 5
- Pour into a lined 20cm cake tin and bake in the oven for 1 hour. Test with a skewer, and if cake still looks wet after this time reduce the temperature to 140 C and cook for a further 10 to 20 minutes.
- Wait 10 minutes before turning out of the cake tin.
These can be baked in to muffin size, or mini loaves. Reduce cooking time to 20 minutes and test with a skewer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)