- 500 grams bakers flour
- 190 grams lukewarm milk
- 60 grams unsalted butter, (melted)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 pieces Eggs (lightly whisked)
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 jar Nutella, (large)
- 2 tsp bread improver
2h 25minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put milk, sugar and yeast into thermomix bowl 2min/37degrees/Speed 1
- Add flour, salt, bread improver, butter, beaten eggs and mix 6sec/Speed 6
- Knead for 4 mins
- Tip onto lightly floured surface (dough will be sticky) do a quick hand knead till dough isn’t as sticky, roll into a ball and put in a lightly greased Thermoserver or Large Bowl to rest for an hour or doubled in size
- Knock back dough and tip out onto a lightly floured surface, do a quick hand knead and roll into a ball.
- Flatten dough ball slightly to make it easier to cut, cut into 4 sections and roll each section into balls.
With each ball at a time; flatten with your hand and roll out dough with a rolling pin, into a circle, to about 3-4mms thick. Place rolled out dough onto baking tray with baking paper, and spread Nutella to about 1cm from the edge.
Repeat with 2 more pieces, placing each one on top of each other. Do not put Nutella on the top layer. Tip; if the Nutella is a bit hard to spread, place jar into a bowl with warm water or microwave some in a small bowl.
- Slide the Brioche back onto the tray, cover with cling wrap and place into the plastic bag. Let prove for an hour in a warm place, or cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Lightly brush the bread with a milk and water glaze (1 tblsp milk + 1tblsp water).
- Put in a preheated oven; 160 fan forced, 180 conventional and cook for 20-25mins or until a nice golden brown.
- Let cool, dust with icing sugar before serving.
Baking and Presentation
Accessories you need
This is a variant of the Nutella Brioche in the Recipe Community. I have slightly modified the ingredients and re-formatted it to be more printer friendly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins