- 1 Ripe banana
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1/4 cu Coconut sugar
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 1/4 cup Gluten free self raising flour
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
1h 0minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-heat your oven to 160°C
- Place your berries into your TM Bowl 3 minutes/100°C/Speed 2
- Put your banana into the TM Bowl 10 seconds/Speed 5.
- Add remaining ingredients to the TM bowl 30 seconds/Speed 5
- In an oiled and floured tin (we used a 7-cup capacity tin) add cake mixture.
- Bake your cake in the middle of your oven for 50-55 minutes or until cooked through when skewer comes out clean when using the ‘skewer test’.
- Allow to cool in tin for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake