- 5 pieces Weet-Bix, gluten free, Gluten Free
- 350 grams plain flour, gluten free, Gluten Free
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder, gluten free
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
- 50 grams Coconut
- 250 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoons golden syrup
- 200 grams Butter
- 1 level tsp vanilla essence
- 500 grams icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
- 1 tablespoons Butter
- dashes Boiling water
- 1. Place weetbix into mixing bowl and crush 5 sec/speed 9. Remove from bowl and set aside.
2. Place butter, golden syrup into mixing bowl and heat 2 min/50 C/speed 1[/b] or until melted.
3. Add weetbix, plain flour, baking powder, cocoa, brown sugar, coconut and vanilla and combine 30 sec/speed 4[/b].
4. Press into a lined slice tin 20cm x 30cm.
5. Bake in moderate oven, 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until firm to touch.
6. Remove from oven and cool.
7. Ice with chocolate icing.
8. To make chocolate icing: Mix Icing sugar, 2 Tbs cooca, 1 Tbs soft butter and enough boiling water to give a smooth consistency.
9. Top with sprinkles if desired.
Slice and Icing
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins