- 2 heaped tablespoons brewers yeast
- 1 level tbsp linseed meal
- 2 level tbsp water
- 110 grams Butter
- 220 grams brown sugar
- 1 --- egg
- 1 level tsp Vanilla Paste
- 170 grams plain flour
- 1 level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 140 grams oats, quick
- 100 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 100 grams dried cranberries
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan-forced) and line 2 cookie sheet pans with baking paper (non-stick);
2) Mix linseed meal and water in a small dish and let sit for 3-5 mins; meanwhile
3) Cream butter and sugars for 1 min 30 seconds at speed 4;
4) Add egg, vanilla and soaked linseed meal then mix for 40 seconds at speed 5;
5) Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add flour, brewers yeast, bicarb soda and salt then mix for 30 seconds at speed 5
6) Add oats, choc chips and cranberries and mix for 40-60 seconds, speed 2;
7) Scoop onto lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Let them cool and harden slightly before removing from baking tray.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd
- Semolina Cake
- Best Lemon Slice
- Satay Marinade
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Macadamia Butter Toffee Crunch
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake