- 250 g dried apricots, Dried Apricots
- 250 g condensed milk, Condensed Milk
- 130 g Desiccated Coconut, Desiccated Coconut
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut, For rolling balls
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Dried apricots into Thermomix bowl and use Turbo for 1 second 5 times. Use Turbo again for a finer apricot.
- Add Condensed Milk and Coconut into Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 3
- Scoop mixture into teaspoon size and roll into balls, place into a bowl with extra coconut for rolling.
- Once all mixture is rolled into balls place into a container and put in the fridge for 2 hours to firm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash