- 250 g dried apricots, Dried Apricots
- 250 g condensed milk, Condensed Milk
- 130 g Desiccated Coconut, Desiccated Coconut
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut, For rolling balls
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Dried apricots into Thermomix bowl and use Turbo for 1 second 5 times. Use Turbo again for a finer apricot.
- Add Condensed Milk and Coconut into Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 3
- Scoop mixture into teaspoon size and roll into balls, place into a bowl with extra coconut for rolling.
- Once all mixture is rolled into balls place into a container and put in the fridge for 2 hours to firm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy scones
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Oh So Melty ~ Melting Moments (Large)