- 220 grams Organic Fresh strawberries, unhulled, can use frozen but thaw before
- 15 grams filtered water
- 20 grams Organic Chia Seed
- 4 organic medjool dates (pitted)
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Christmas Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day Summer Valentine’s Day Biscuit/cookie Cake Dip Dressing Ice cream Praline/sweets Spread Tart Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooling Dessert Everyday Gift Kids in the kitchen Picnic
place strawberries and dates into TM Bowl 15 sec/speed 7
scrape down add chia seeds and water 10 sec/speed 6
set 2 hours in fridge or overnight
Lasts a week or two
Store in a glass jar in the Fridge
Give as a gift
Can be made with other berries or fruits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza