- 220 grams Organic Fresh strawberries, unhulled, can use frozen but thaw before
- 15 grams filtered water
- 20 grams Organic Chia Seed
- 4 organic medjool dates (pitted)
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Christmas Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day Summer Valentine’s Day Biscuit/cookie Cake Dip Dressing Ice cream Praline/sweets Spread Tart Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooling Dessert Everyday Gift Kids in the kitchen Picnic
place strawberries and dates into TM Bowl 15 sec/speed 7
scrape down add chia seeds and water 10 sec/speed 6
set 2 hours in fridge or overnight
Lasts a week or two
Store in a glass jar in the Fridge
Give as a gift
Can be made with other berries or fruits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal