- 40 grams almonds, raw
- 40 grams Brazil Nuts, raw
- 40 grams Cashews, raw
- pinch sea salt
- 1000 grams water
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- 15 grams organic Maple Syrup, (or other natural sweetener)
Put all nuts in TM bowl. Pulverise on speed 9-10 for 2 mins.
Add remaining ingredients. Cook for 7 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 4-5.
Puree by increasing speed slowly to speed 8 for 20 seconds, then a further 40 seconds once you reach speed 8.
Insert basket into TM bowl and strain to remove the bits. It is delicious warm or cold, so drink a little now and put the rest in the fridge for later!
Accessories you need
You can use any mix of nuts, to a total of 120grams.
Try not to drink it all at once!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 'Peanut Butter' Banana Fudge (raw, nut-free)
- GF Cheesy Rolls
- Raw 'Caramel' Dip (or Date Spread)
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Mango Chutney
- Gluten-Free Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free Vegetable Fritters
- Zucchini Flower Risotto with Thyme Oil
- Strawberry, Mango and Passionfruit Jam
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)