- 100 g almonds
- 60 g buckwheat flour, (See notes)
- 150 g Almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 20 g coconut or rapidura sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon Cinammon, (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa, (Optional)
Add in all other ingredients
Proceed as you would with normal pancakes.
serve with berries, maple syrup or topping of your choice
I use Organ Buckwheat pancake mix from the health food isle at Coles. You could make your own but the buckwheat flavour will be stronger and you'll also need to add 1tsp of Baking powder.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pancakes - 3 ingredients GF DF Nut free and sugar free!
- Raw Lasagne
- Royal chocolate truffles (because they're so rich!) GLUTEN, DAIRY, REFINED SUGAR FREE AND RAW
- Chocolate Nut Chia Muffins (GF DF refined sugar free)
- Easiest Yummy Vegetable Curry
- "F Off" ice cream - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut flavoured ice cream!
- Raw Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Cake - Vegan. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Refined Sugar Free!
- Apricot, coconut and macadamia GF Slice
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Custard Cake
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate Custard