- 100 g almonds
- 60 g buckwheat flour, (See notes)
- 150 g Almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 20 g coconut or rapidura sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon Cinammon, (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa, (Optional)
Add in all other ingredients
Proceed as you would with normal pancakes.
serve with berries, maple syrup or topping of your choice
I use Organ Buckwheat pancake mix from the health food isle at Coles. You could make your own but the buckwheat flavour will be stronger and you'll also need to add 1tsp of Baking powder.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pancakes - 3 ingredients GF DF Nut free and sugar free!
- Raw Lasagne
- Royal chocolate truffles (because they're so rich!) GLUTEN, DAIRY, REFINED SUGAR FREE AND RAW
- Chocolate Nut Chia Muffins (GF DF refined sugar free)
- Easiest Yummy Vegetable Curry
- "F Off" ice cream - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut flavoured ice cream!
- Raw Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Cake - Vegan. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Refined Sugar Free!
- Apricot, coconut and macadamia GF Slice
- French bread
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Bircher Muesli