- 100 g almonds
- 60 g buckwheat flour, (See notes)
- 150 g Almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 20 g coconut or rapidura sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon Cinammon, (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa, (Optional)
Add in all other ingredients
Proceed as you would with normal pancakes.
serve with berries, maple syrup or topping of your choice
I use Organ Buckwheat pancake mix from the health food isle at Coles. You could make your own but the buckwheat flavour will be stronger and you'll also need to add 1tsp of Baking powder.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Carol’s Mayo
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Cake release mix
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Pancakes - 3 ingredients GF DF Nut free and sugar free!
- Raw Lasagne
- Royal chocolate truffles (because they're so rich!) GLUTEN, DAIRY, REFINED SUGAR FREE AND RAW
- Chocolate Nut Chia Muffins (GF DF refined sugar free)
- Easiest Yummy Vegetable Curry
- "F Off" ice cream - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut flavoured ice cream!
- Raw Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Cake - Vegan. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Refined Sugar Free!
- Apricot, coconut and macadamia GF Slice
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Banana fritters
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Alice's Sweet Chilli Sauce