- 15 g coconut flakes
- 25 g almonds
- 150 g almonds
- 130 g sunflower seeds
- 80 g coconut flakes
- 45 g almond butter
- 85 g honey
- 3 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180° C. Line a 20 cm × 30 cm tin.
Place 15 g coconut flakes and 25 g almonds into mixing bowl. Mill 10 sec/speed 7.
Add all other ingredients. Mix 1 - 2 min /70° C//speed 2 until honey is distributed throughout.
Press mixture evenly into pan. Bake for 20 min until browned. Leave to cool for 30 min. Crumble into an airtight container until ready to serve.
Adapted from the recipe Cinnamon Pecan Crunch Cereal: //cavegirlcuisine.com/2012/08/01/cinnamon-pecan-crunch-cereal/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Breakfast Bliss
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Fresh strawberry milkshake
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Power Protein Balls
- Bliss balls- paleo
- The Secret Chocolate Cake