- 15 g coconut flakes
- 25 g almonds
- 150 g almonds
- 130 g sunflower seeds
- 80 g coconut flakes
- 45 g almond butter
- 85 g honey
- 3 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180° C. Line a 20 cm × 30 cm tin.
Place 15 g coconut flakes and 25 g almonds into mixing bowl. Mill 10 sec/speed 7.
Add all other ingredients. Mix 1 - 2 min /70° C//speed 2 until honey is distributed throughout.
Press mixture evenly into pan. Bake for 20 min until browned. Leave to cool for 30 min. Crumble into an airtight container until ready to serve.
Adapted from the recipe Cinnamon Pecan Crunch Cereal: //cavegirlcuisine.com/2012/08/01/cinnamon-pecan-crunch-cereal/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chai Powder
- GF Apple Crumble Cake. Modified from Irish Apple Crumble Cake thanks Donal Skehan!
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls