- 15 g coconut flakes
- 25 g almonds
- 150 g almonds
- 130 g sunflower seeds
- 80 g coconut flakes
- 45 g almond butter
- 85 g honey
- 3 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180° C. Line a 20 cm × 30 cm tin.
Place 15 g coconut flakes and 25 g almonds into mixing bowl. Mill 10 sec/speed 7.
Add all other ingredients. Mix 1 - 2 min /70° C//speed 2 until honey is distributed throughout.
Press mixture evenly into pan. Bake for 20 min until browned. Leave to cool for 30 min. Crumble into an airtight container until ready to serve.
Adapted from the recipe Cinnamon Pecan Crunch Cereal: //cavegirlcuisine.com/2012/08/01/cinnamon-pecan-crunch-cereal/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Hot cross buns
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Cauliflower whip
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins