- 15 g coconut flakes
- 25 g almonds
- 150 g almonds
- 130 g sunflower seeds
- 80 g coconut flakes
- 45 g almond butter
- 85 g honey
- 3 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180° C. Line a 20 cm × 30 cm tin.
Place 15 g coconut flakes and 25 g almonds into mixing bowl. Mill 10 sec/speed 7.
Add all other ingredients. Mix 1 - 2 min /70° C//speed 2 until honey is distributed throughout.
Press mixture evenly into pan. Bake for 20 min until browned. Leave to cool for 30 min. Crumble into an airtight container until ready to serve.
Adapted from the recipe Cinnamon Pecan Crunch Cereal: //cavegirlcuisine.com/2012/08/01/cinnamon-pecan-crunch-cereal/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Varoma Porridge for one
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Custard Cross Buns
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- Banana Pikelets
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Healthy Slice
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Cape Malay Koeksisters
- Decadent caramel apple pie