- 15 g coconut flakes
- 25 g almonds
- 150 g almonds
- 130 g sunflower seeds
- 80 g coconut flakes
- 45 g almond butter
- 85 g honey
- 3 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180° C. Line a 20 cm × 30 cm tin.
Place 15 g coconut flakes and 25 g almonds into mixing bowl. Mill 10 sec/speed 7.
Add all other ingredients. Mix 1 - 2 min /70° C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 2 until honey is distributed throughout.
Press mixture evenly into pan. Bake for 20 min until browned. Leave to cool for 30 min. Crumble into an airtight container until ready to serve.
Accessories you need
Adapted from the recipe Cinnamon Pecan Crunch Cereal: //cavegirlcuisine.com/2012/08/01/cinnamon-pecan-crunch-cereal/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Sugar Coated Nuts
- Sloppy Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Chai Pear Muffins
- Veggie Chilli
- Smaller Figolli (Maltese Easter Biscuits)
- Cheese and pear gnocchi
- Pumpkin and Harissa Hummus
- Mango Bar Thickshake
- Beetroot Citrus Mousse
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites