- 60 grams Quinoa flakes
- 20 grams chia seeds, black or white
- 440 grams apple and blackcurrant juice
Add all ingredients to TM bowl.
Cook for 8 min,100 degrees, reverse, speed 1.
Serve with fresh/frozen mixed berries, dried fruit (apricots, sultanas) and/or slivered almonds
It is quite 'gluggy' - but that's how I like it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts