- 100 g dried apricots
- 100 g Dried Dates, Pitted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 45 g Desiccated Coconut
Recipe is created for
1. Place apricots and dates into bowl. Place lid with MC and blitz 10seconds, spd 9
2. Scrape down sides and add remaining ingredients.
3. Mix 7seconds, spd 6.
4. Roll into balls and refrigerate til ready to eat.
Will keep for several weeks in fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Yoghurt
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Philadelphia cheese
- Playdough (Double Batch)
- Breakfast Chaffles
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Real Deli Chicken