- 1000 g Apricots, Washed and stones removed
- 1000 g water
- 105 g sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3-4Bottles or jars with metal screw lids
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees Celsius and add clean bottles whilst preparing nectar. This will sterilise the bottles. (Do not heat the lids)
- Place 1 kg of apricots, washed and stones removed into bowl and chop 10 min/speed 5.5
- Add 1000 g water and cook 10 min/100 degrees Celsius/ speed 1.5
- Add 105 g sugar
- Add 1-2 tsp lemon juice and cook 15 min/100 degrees Celsius/speed 2 with steamer basket on lid instead of measuring cup. If mixture starts to overflow, use a higher speed.
- Bottle immediately with the use of a jam funnel, screw caps on tight whilst still very hot. As the nectar cools, it will shrink and cause the lids to "pop" and the bottles will then be sealed.
- This will keep in a cool, dark place for a few months, providing lids are kept sealed. Once opened, keep any remaining nectar in the refrigerator.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana & Blueberry Bread 🍌🫐
- Salsa spice mix
- Best Yogurt Ever TM6 fermentation mode
- Smilo - Thermobexta
- THERMOMUMMA APPLE & CINNAMON PORRIDGE
- THERMOMUMMA YOGHURT - MIXING BOWL METHOD (TM6 & TM5)
- THERMOMUMMA THICK POT SET YOGHURT (TM6)
- Boxing Day Bircher Muesli
- Chinese 5 Spice
- Porridge (made with steel cut oats)
- Vegetable pickling brine
- Easy Brocoli Pasta
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- Variation Plum Jam
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Gluten Free Challah
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Luke's Tortillas
- Megan's Orange Cake