- 160 grams rolled oats
- 20 grams Fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 bananas
- 150 grams Almond milk
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 1/2 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 1. Add rolled oats into mixing bowl mill 15 sec/ speed 8
- 2.Add dry spinach leaves into mixing bowl 2 sec / Turbo
- 3. Add baking powder, banana, cinamon, eggs & almond milk Mix 15sec / speed 6
- 4. cook on low heat 1/2mins each side
Accessories you need
add chia seeds for additiaonal health benifits
add mix nutbutter or pennut butter for keto eating or extra flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts