THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 g sunflower seeds, lightly toasted
- 2 bananas
- 25 g canola oil
- 40 g honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 g plain flour
- 350 g rice milk
Place toasted seeds in TMX bowl and grind 10 seconds/speed 9. Scrape down and repeat.
Scrape down and continue grinding 30 seconds/speed 6. The seeds should be turning into a paste. You may need to scrape and repeat if it's still a bit lumpy.
Meanwhile...Preheat frypan (I find my heavy based non stick one the best for pancakes)
Add remaining ingredients to the thermomix bowl and combine for 10-15seconds/speed 7.
Cook large spoonfuls of the batter in frypan until bubbles appear, flip over to cook the other side.
To keep them hot and serve them together: Before you begin cooking fill your thermoserver with boiling water. Once you're ready to cook, empty the water and dry the server well. Place cooked pancakes inside and put the lid on.
Use a non stick pan, DO NOT GREASE IT. That will let it cling to the pan straight away so you can swirl it around and spread out the batter. If you grease it with spray or oil it will just slip around and you won't get a nice thin pancake. I really like thin and crispy pancakes - probably a cross between a crepe and a pancake but that's just how I've always had them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Cauliflower whip
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins