- 10 grams walnuts or nut of choice
- 1/2 banana
- 40 grams rolled oats
- 90 grams full cream milk
- 120 grams water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put walnuts or nut of choice in the TM bowl and chop for 5-6 seconds on speed 5
Put banana in the TM bowl chop for further 3 seconds on speed 4
Add oats,milk,water and chia seeds and cook for 7-8 mins on 90 degrees on speed 2"Counter-clockwise operation"
Serve with some sprinkled cinnamon on top
Banana Nut Porridge
Accessories you need
porridge will get thicker the loger it sits so eat immediatly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes