- 125 grams Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons Maple Syrup, pure
- 140 grams plain flour
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pour in Milk, add eggs, banana, maple syrup, vanilla (optional), plain flour, rolled oats, baking powder and salt into mixing bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then mix a further 10 sec/speed 5, until smooth.
Heat skillet over medium heat. Once warmed, spray with non-stick cooking spray or place coconut oil or butter in skillet. Pour pancake batter into skillet in round circles.
Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden. Transfer onto a ThermoSever or a plate and cover with a kitchen towel to keep warm.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Tomato Sauce