- 2/3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract/essence
- 40 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 370 grams Milk
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
Recipe is created for
- Add bananas 4sec/sp5. Scrape sides.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, milk for 8sec/sp5.
- Add SR flour, salt, baking powder for 5sec/sp5. Scrape sides.
- 5sec/sp4. Scrape sides and pour batter into a jug.
- Heat a frypan and coat with an oil or butter of your choice.
- Pour small circles of the batter around the frypan and turn when bubbles appear in the batter.
Accessories you need
The batter is versatile, as you can make small pikelets for the kids and big pancakes for the mums and dads.
You can leave in bananas, or omit if you have kids sleepover that don't eat bananas. You can leave out the sugar, or substitute the type of flour to make them gluten free.
I hope you enjoy this weekly favourite of ours.
From my kitchen to yours!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits