- 30 grams whole oats
- 30 grams Quinoa flakes
- 20 grams chia seeds, black or white
- 1 banana, ripe, broken into 4 pieces
- 180 grams Milk
- 260 grams water
- 10 grams coconut(optional), flakes
Add all ingredients to TM bowl.
Cook for 8 min,100 degrees, reverse, speed 2.
Serve with maple syrup, rapadura or coconut sugar and milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- nutella custard
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread