- 384 grams wheat flour
- 128 grams warm water, 80 C
- 0.5 level tsp fine salt
- 0.5 level tsp baking soda
- 1 level tbsp white sugar
- 100 grams Vegetable or Pork Grease
- 500 grams Refried beans
- 100 grams White grated cheese
- 200 grams sour cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mix flour, salt, sugar and baking soda for 10 seconds."Gentle stir setting"
- Add water and grease and knead for 5 minutes."Gentle stir setting"
- Break off small amounts and shape them into small balls of the desired size for each Baleada. Place them in a container and store in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Pull the individual balls out of the fridge and knead them by softly smashing them or use a rolling pin until flattened.
- Lay the flattened Baleada on a preheated skillet on the stove and cook each side for about 1 minute.
- Add refried beans, sour cream and grated cheese inside the Baleada and enjoy!
Mezclar granos secos
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts