- 500 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese soft
- 115 g unsalted butter
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 lemon zest
- 40 g lemon juice
- 44 g icing sugar
Recipe is created for
Add Creeam Cheese, Butter,Vanilla Extract.Lemon Zest and Lemon juice to TM speed 5 until a pale and creamy texture is reached.
Add icing sugar 35sec. speed 5
Use to decorate cup cakes or as desired
Basic Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt