- 500 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese soft
- 115 g unsalted butter
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 lemon zest
- 40 g lemon juice
- 44 g icing sugar
Recipe is created for
Add Creeam Cheese, Butter,Vanilla Extract.Lemon Zest and Lemon juice to TM speed 5 until a pale and creamy texture is reached.
Add icing sugar 35sec. speed 5
Use to decorate cup cakes or as desired
Basic Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco