- 40g Butter
- 320g Milk
- 1 egg
- 40g sugar
- 1 lemon, zest (save juice for glaze)
- Dash vanilla extract
- 120g ricotta cheese
- 250g plain flour
- 3 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cupblueberries, washed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup pure icing sugar
- dash Milk, if too thick
- 1. Melt butter in the
2. Add milk, egg, sugar, zest, vanilla and Ricotta and blend sp3/5 secs.
3. Add flour and baking powder and blend sp3/10 secs.
4. Add blueberries, sp2/ /5 secs, or until just combined.
5. Stand 5 minutes.
6. Heat a frypan and add a little butter.
7. Drop by the spoonful into the pan, flip when bubbles appear on the surface. Be careful..they fall apart easily. Don't flip them too soon.
8. Serve warm with the lemon glaze. 60°C/2mins/sp2.
- 1. In a small jug, combine all adding a splash of milk if the mixture is too thick.
2. Serve over warm pancakes.
Accessories you need
Join my Facebook group Thermify me and Thermify me Breadwinners for more great recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Tomato Sauce