- 150 grams pumpkin seeds, Dried
- 200 grams raw cashews, Or nuts of your choice
- 150 grams chia seeds, Any colour, or sesame seeds.
- 75 grams Vanilla Protein Powder, Your choice of brand and flavour
- 150 grams blueberries, Or fruit of your choice
- 200 grams sunflower seeds, Or Dessicated Coconut
1. Place sunflower seeds into bowl and blitz till they form a crumbly texture. Then set aside. If using dessicated coconut, skip this step.
2. Add all other dry ingredients and mix on speed 4/5 for about 10-20 seconds, until combined.
3. Gradually add berries until your mixture can be rolled into balls. Not too dry or they will crumble. Speed 6, time varies for mixture.
4. When mixture is combined, roll into balls about the size of a ping pong ball, and then coat the ball in your crushed sunflower seeds or coconut.
This recipe can be modified to suit your taste. Any berries, nuts or protein powder can be used. Store in an airtight container.
Can be frozen, if required.
This recipe makes 26 x 25g protein balls.
Easy Peasy Healthy Snack
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix
- Blade Cover Poached Eggs
- Breakfast for Champions
- Dairy Free Red Pesto