- 2 carrots, cut into 2cm slices
- 1 apple, quartered
- 80 g rolled oats
- 40 g chia seeds
- 40 g goji berries, dried
- 40 g pepitas, or other seeds of choice
- 1 level teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1/2 level teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 level teaspoons honey, or other sweetener of choice
- 0.45 l Almond milk, or coconut milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place carrots and apples into TM bowl.
Mix for 2 sec / sp. 5.
Add remaining ingredients.
Mix 5 sec / REVERSE / sp. 2
Fill evenly into 5 glass jars. Top with a spoonful of greek yogurt and mixed fruit/nuts. Refrigerate.
I make this on Sundays for my workday breakfasts.
Perfect breakfast for the working week....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Purple smoothie
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Raspberry Rounds
- Coconut yoghurt
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)