- 1 egg, No need to separate
- 2 tsp mustard, Try different ones (I like wholegrain!)
- 1 tbsp vinegar, Experiment (I like white wine vinegar due to its tang!)
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 125 g Grapeseed Oil
- 125 g extra light olive oil, (full strength is too strong!)
Recipe is created for
ALL INGREDIENTS MUST BE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE!
Add the egg, mustard, vinegar, honey and salt to the TM bowl ensuring that they are all at room temperature. Insert BUTTERFLY. Place the lid onto the bowl (without the MC) and turn on the scales.
Place a small jug on top of the TM lid and weigh in your oils. Remove the jug with oils and place MC into its spot on the lid (upside down)
With blades rotating at SPEED 4 and MC in place, slowly drizzle the oil onto the lid (note: blades must be turning before you begin putting the oil in). Add oil at a steady pace - not too slowly or quickly. Take 3-4 minutes to add oil.
You should now have perfect mayonnaise!
Accessories you need
Don't be afraid to experiment with different vinegars and mustards. You could also try different oils but make sure they are mild tasting. Your mayo will keep in the fridge for anywhere between 2-8 weeks depending on how fresh your eggs are. The fresher the egg, the longer it will keep so try to collect eggs straight from a chook run! Yum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Savoury Crackers
- Spicy Capsicum and Feta Zucchetti (spiralised Zucchini "spaghetti")
- Egg Drop Soup with Shredded Chicken
- Chicken Stock Paste
- Mulligatawny Soup (Curried Chicken and Rice Soup)
- Carola's Brussels Sprout Delight
- Carola's Cauliflower Soup
- Gulab Jamun
- Spinach and Tuna Lasagne
- Mango & Pistachio Icecream Log
- Pita Bread Pockets
- Shoarma (Shawarma)
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef