- 120 g (1/2 cup) home made vanilla sugar, Or 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 level tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 level tsp Nutmeg
- 1 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 level tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 level tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 level tsp ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients "Closed lid" and mill for 3 Sec, sp 7 or until you are happy with the consistency.
Keep the sugar it in an air tight jar and use as desired; in tea, on top of biscuits, tea cakes and custards etc.
Accessories you need
To make your own home made vanilla sugar just add a couple vanilla pods- (sliced lengthways and opened up) into a jar of sugar and shake every now and then to help it permeate through the jar over a few weeks/ months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Chocolate Chip Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Persian Love Cake (Gluten Free)
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Nanna Harvey's Fruit Loaf