- 120 grams mixed nuts eg almond and cashew
- 60 grams sunflower seeds or 50 g of seseme seeds
- 70 grams pitted dates
- finlely grated rind of one orange
- 1 tablespoon cocoa/cocao powder
- 1 tablespoon honey or sweet syrup
- 40 grams desicated coconut, plus extra for rolling them in
- 1 tablespoon Nut Butter, made in the TM
- 1/2 MC of water
Recipe is created for
Throw all ingredients in and blend for 5 seconds on speed 6 while blades are running add water until sticky consistency . take a tablespoon and the roll into ball and roll in the extra coconut.
Chocolate Nut Balls
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.