- 1 orange zest
- 30 g sultanas
- 30 g Cranberries
- 100 g dates
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 30 g almond meal
- 30 g almonds
- 30 g macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Cloves Grounded
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Grounded
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Desiccated Coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Orange Zest to Bowl
Mill 10 Seconds, Speed 10
Scrape down the sides
Add sultanas, Cranberries, Dates, Honey, Almond Meal, Almonds, Macadamias, Vanilla Essence, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cloves, Ginger, Salt, Protein Powder
Blend together 15 Seconds, Speed 9
Roll into 1/2 Tablespoon amounts and coat in Desiccated Coconut
Store in the fridge till ready to eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- Viking Loaf
- LCHF Parmesan Crackers
- AIP Strawberry Ginger Icecream
- AIP Pumpkin Spice Cake with Gingersnap Crust
- AIP Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Notato Salad AIP Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Beef Stew with Orange and Cranberries - Sarah Ballantyne Recipe Conversion
- AIP Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl
- AIP Ginger Lemon Salmon - Autoimmune Protocol
- AIP Bacon Coleslaw Stir Fry Autoimmune Protocol
- Blue Balls
- Lentil Rissoles
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Churro Pancakes
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar