- Orange or Lemon or Lime Zest (or a mixture), Peeled off whole fruit
- Raw Sugar - if desired, to taste. Not needed.
Turn on oven to 60 degrees. Having peeled all zest (2-20 fruit can be zested) that you wanted to use up (great before juicing fruit to find a use for something you'd otherwise throw out), put in Thermomix, with sugar to sweeten if desired, 10 secs/sp 10.
Once in crumb consistency - put on baking paper lined oven tray. Slowly dry out in oven for 30 mins.
Double check that crumb has hardened - can dry out longer if needed.
Put back in Thermomix - final step 15secs/sp 10.
Put in jar/s or cellophane bags with ribbons - Gift away!!!
Accessories you need
How wonderful to give a gift of something so unique, easy to make, and using up what you would otherwise throw out!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes