- 260 grams Plain gluten free flour
- 500 grams Milk
- 2 large eggs
- Pinch salt
- Butter or Ghee
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingreadients into "Closed lid" and blend on speed 6 for 25 seconds.
Heat a shallow crepe pan (or normal fry pan), add a dash of butter/ghee and pour in some crepe mixture.
Turn over crepes when bubbles start to form and edges start to lift.
Accessories you need
Crepes can be eaten sweet or savory. If eating sweet 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence could be added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Melbourne Mash
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Peppermint Crisp Slice
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup
- Berry smoothie gummies
- Thai Red Lentil Soup
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Ghoulishly Good Pumpkin Soup