- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 3 teaspoon Umami paste
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
8Recipe is created for
Combine all ingredients.
I only ever use French onion soup mix when combining it with cream and pouring it over sliced veges and baking it. This combination works for me, just as good as the real thing!
Umami paste can be made using this recipe //tenina.com/2011/08/umami-paste/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Tumeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Stock Powder
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Peanut Butter Oil and Salt Free
- Spreadable butter
- Gluten-free American style pancake
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls