- 100 g oat bran
- 100 g buckwheat grain
- 100 g Quinoa flakes
- 100 g raw almonds
- 100g g seeds of choice, sesame, linseed,sunflower
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds.
- 1 tbsp Acai powder
- 1 tbsp Cinamon powder
Add all ingredients to the TM bowl and mill on speed 9 for 50 seconds.
Place into the fridge in an airtight container.
Porridge for 2 people.
Add 70g dry ingredients to TM bowl + 330g water, cook for 8 minutes 100Co speed 3.
Water can be replaced with:
1.half Orange juice half water
2.Coconut water or Coconut milk
3. Any combination
Serve with home made yogurt and fresh fruit.
Add fresh coconut & cocao nibs.
Keep the dry ingredients in the fridge, should feed two people for close to a week, can be served with fresh fruit or add a tbsp to a health shake. You can increase quantity of liquid to suit yourself.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Savoury or Sweet GF Grain & Sugar Free Loaf