- 1 litre organic milk
- 50 grams skim milk powder
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoon Starter Yoghurt, Room Temperature
12h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients except starter yoghurt and heat 30 min/SP4
Once finished carefully put into container to help cool quicker, put into fridge, 1hr,1.5hr
Add Starter Yoghurt. Heat for 10 minutes / 37 degrees / Speed 4
Boil your kettle and pour Boiling Water into Easiyo Container to sterlise.
Fill the Easiyo pot to the top line with the yoghurt milk mixture. place into an esky bag with warmed towels and heated up heat bags, make ur pot (s) snugg and warm. Place into a warm place, leave for 1hr.DO NO DISTURB
Rember to save 150g of your yoghart for next batch.
Once set place in fridge to cool , when cold add your favorite fruitsnut ect.. Enjoy
Sweet Vanilla Yoghurt
I found doing this while doing dinner, then its sleeping whikr you are, its ready for fridge in morning. School home time yoghart treat ready and cold
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins