- 1 brown onion, cut into 1/4
- 700 grams zucchini, chunks
- 1 capsicum red, rough chopped into 1/4
- 420 grams Corn
- 200 grams sugar, raw
- 4 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 4 teaspoon mustard powder (dry mustard)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon salt, sea
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 250 grams vinegar
Place onion into TM bowl and chop 2 secs speed 7 set aside.
Place zucchini and capsicum into TM bowl chop 5 secs speed5 "Counter-clockwise operation" or longer if you want it finer.
Add all other ingredients including onion ,except flour and 1/4 cup of vinegar and cook 30 mins varoma speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
Mix flour with remaining vinegar, add to relish , cook 5 mins 100deg speed 2 "Counter-clockwise operation"
Transfer to sterilized bottles and seal, let settle for a week before tasting... yum!
Good on grilled meat, spread on sandwiches or with cheese and crackers.
Accessories you need
Place steaming basket on lid when cooking so it does not spit.Lleave MC off
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls