- 1 brown onion, cut into 1/4
- 700 grams zucchini, chunks
- 1 capsicum red, rough chopped into 1/4
- 420 grams Corn
- 200 grams sugar, raw
- 4 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 4 teaspoon mustard powder (dry mustard)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon salt, sea
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 250 grams vinegar
Place onion into TM bowl and chop 2 secs speed 7 set aside.
Place zucchini and capsicum into TM bowl chop 5 secs speed5or longer if you want it finer.
Add all other ingredients including onion ,except flour and 1/4 cup of vinegar and cook 30 mins varoma speed 1
Mix flour with remaining vinegar, add to relish , cook 5 mins 100deg speed 2
Transfer to sterilized bottles and seal, let settle for a week before tasting... yum!
Good on grilled meat, spread on sandwiches or with cheese and crackers.
Accessories you need
Place steaming basket on lid when cooking so it does not spit.Lleave MC off
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins