- 225 g Dried coconut flakes
- 160 g almonds
- 70 g walnuts
- 70 g Cashews
- 2 level tablespoons chia seeds, I used mixed
- 1 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 heaped tbsp rice syrup
- 80-100 g Butter, Or coconut oil
- 50 g Apricots, (leave out if no fructose diet)
Preheat oven 120deg, line baking tray with baking paper.
Put all nuts using in a Bowl, turbo for 2-3 quick pulses.
Add remainder ingredients and on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3 for 5 sec.
Pour on tray and evenly spread. Place in oven for 15-20 min, checking and turning halfway thru cooking time.
Remove from oven and allow to cool.
This has been converted from Sarah Wilson I quit Sugar.
I use with Fruit compote and yohurt, and layer with berries.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Spiced Chai Latte Mix
- Clare's Creamy Coconut Yoghurt - Automated TM5 Version
- Breakfast Bites (Wheat & Refined Sugar Free)
- My Raspberry Ripple (I Quit Sugar Sarah Wilson)
- Beetroot Chorizo & Feta Risotto
- Raw Broccoli, Basil & Cashew Pesto
- Ryvita Style Crackers (Wheat, Dairy & Sugar Free)