- 80 g water
- 150 g white sugar
- 90 g coconut cream
- 110 g coconut milk powder
Recipe is created for
- ***** IF YOU CANNOT HAVE DAIRY PLEASE DO NOT USE THE AYAM BRAND OF COCONUT POWDER - REFER NOTES BELOW****
Put butterfly into TM bowl.
Add all ingredients (any order) and mix for 6 minutes 90 deg speed 4.
Put in container (preferably air tight) and once cooled down refrigerate. It looks kind of grey and not too nice once it's cooked, but if you let it cool down (I did overnight) it comes out nice & white and just like normal condensed milk. So yummy!
I have discovered the Ayam brand Coconut Milk Powder has dairy in it, you can purchase an organic one here https://thesourcebulkfoods.com.au/shop/dairy-friendly/coconut-milk-powder/
Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Raisin bread
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions