- 50 grams fresh, desiccated or shreaded coconut
- 500 grams water, I use cold boiled or distilled
Place desiccated or fresh coconut in tm jug with the water, cook 7 min 100 degrees speed 4
Carefully turn speed to speed 8 (take 10 -20 secs to reach this speed to prevent splatter) process for 1 minute speed 8, scrape down sides and process again 1 minute speed 8.
Can strain through milk bag or just use as is.
Accessories you need
Save $$ and space; no more buying cans of coconut milk!
For even more eco friendly use of your fresh coconut crush the shells and use as fuel to BBQ satay (Thanks to Meilda-great tip!)
Easy to make a small amount for the curry you are making. Just do this process after you have made your paste or spice mix. adjust amounts as per what you need.
Does keep in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- NDIS support coordination melbourne
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk