- 400 g coconut milk
- 400 g water
- 25 g Rapadura Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Paste
- 200 g Cross Cut Oats
- 1 apple, grated
- 2-3 tsp cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to bowl.
Cook 30 min /90* / speed 2
Add Apple and Cinnamon to the bowl at the beginning and preceed as above
Accessories you need
Cross Cut Oats are also known as Steel Cut or Irish Oats. Uncle Toby's now has a version available at Coles.
Add anything you like for additional flavours. It is great with CADA, grated Apple and Cinnamon, Almonds etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Variation Sprouted Bread
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE