- 250 g rolled oats
- 100 g Shredded coconut
- 160 g buckwheat
- 125 g Raw Hazelnuts
- 150 g dried cranberries
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 80 g coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 130 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 40 g raw cacao powder
- 30 g Coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line 2 baking trays (30 x 40 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place oats, shredded coconut, buckwheat, hazelnuts, cranberries, sunflower seeds, chia seeds and cinnamon into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec//speed 2. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 2 min/50°C/speed 2.
- Add half of the reserved dry mixture and mix 20 sec//speed 4.
- Add all remaining dry mixture and mix 40 sec//speed 4, with aid of spatula, until combined.
- Spread mixture evenly across prepared baking trays, then toast for 20 minutes (150°C). Gently stir mixture with spatula to ensure mixture is evenly toasted and bake for a further 15-20 minutes (150°C) or until golden brown. Allow mixture to cool completely, then serve or transfer into a sealable container until ready to serve.
Serve with milk or yoghurt for breakfast. You can even pack it as a snack to munch on during the day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- pumpkin granola
- Zucchini Muffins
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Chocolate summer cups
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Variation Chocolate Muesli