- 250 g rolled oats
- 100 g Shredded coconut
- 160 g buckwheat
- 125 g Raw Hazelnuts
- 150 g dried cranberries
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 80 g coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 130 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 40 g raw cacao powder
- 30 g Coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line 2 baking trays (30 x 40 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place oats, shredded coconut, buckwheat, hazelnuts, cranberries, sunflower seeds, chia seeds and cinnamon into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 2. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 2 min/50°C/speed 2.
- Add half of the reserved dry mixture and mix 20 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4.
- Add all remaining dry mixture and mix 40 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4, with aid of spatula, until combined.
- Spread mixture evenly across prepared baking trays, then toast for 20 minutes (150°C). Gently stir mixture with spatula to ensure mixture is evenly toasted and bake for a further 15-20 minutes (150°C) or until golden brown. Allow mixture to cool completely, then serve or transfer into a sealable container until ready to serve.
Accessories you need
Serve with milk or yoghurt for breakfast. You can even pack it as a snack to munch on during the day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Hot Cross Muffins GF & DF
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF