- 250 g rolled oats
- 100 g Shredded coconut
- 160 g buckwheat
- 125 g Raw Hazelnuts
- 150 g dried cranberries
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 80 g coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 130 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 40 g raw cacao powder
- 30 g Coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line 2 baking trays (30 x 40 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place oats, shredded coconut, buckwheat, hazelnuts, cranberries, sunflower seeds, chia seeds and cinnamon into mixing bowl and mix 10 sec//speed 2. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 2 min/50°C/speed 2.
- Add half of the reserved dry mixture and mix 20 sec//speed 4.
- Add all remaining dry mixture and mix 40 sec//speed 4, with aid of spatula, until combined.
- Spread mixture evenly across prepared baking trays, then toast for 20 minutes (150°C). Gently stir mixture with spatula to ensure mixture is evenly toasted and bake for a further 15-20 minutes (150°C) or until golden brown. Allow mixture to cool completely, then serve or transfer into a sealable container until ready to serve.
Serve with milk or yoghurt for breakfast. You can even pack it as a snack to munch on during the day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cheese and spinach scones (Gluten-free, grain-free)
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Buckwheat Pancakes
- Oat & Ginger Crisps
- Sugar Free Granola
- Muesli goodness
- Chocolate Muesli
- Green Smoothie