- 400 – 450 gram fresh cooked corn kernels., It is about five or six ears of sweet corn (you can use frozen kernels if you prefer, just cook it)
- 50 gram Butter, (1 Tablespoon)
- 50 gram flour, (1 Tablespoon)
- 500 gram Milk, (2 Cups)
- 15-40 gram sugar, (to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook or steam corn, and then cut kernels off the cobs. Use a spoon to scrape the cobs to remove any remaining pulp.
2. Place butter, flour, milk, sugar, salt and pepper into TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes/90degrees/speed 4.
3. Add in half the corn, and blend for 15 seconds, speed 5-6. This is to break up the kernels so you don’t have only whole corn in your mix.
4. Switch to , speed 3, and add the rest of the corn. Mix until incorporated.
Accessories you need
Store in fridge, and enjoy! At this stage, don’t taste it, because you may not stop. It is yummy on a slice of toast with black pepper as a light lunch (grill cheese on top), lovely as a side dish on its own, and of course in my recipe for Corn Bread.
If you use GF Flour, the recipe is GF.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou