- 400 – 450 gram fresh cooked corn kernels., It is about five or six ears of sweet corn (you can use frozen kernels if you prefer, just cook it)
- 50 gram Butter, (1 Tablespoon)
- 50 gram flour, (1 Tablespoon)
- 500 gram Milk, (2 Cups)
- 15-40 gram sugar, (to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook or steam corn, and then cut kernels off the cobs. Use a spoon to scrape the cobs to remove any remaining pulp.
2. Place butter, flour, milk, sugar, salt and pepper into TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes/90degrees/speed 4.
3. Add in half the corn, and blend for 15 seconds, speed 5-6. This is to break up the kernels so you don’t have only whole corn in your mix.
4. Switch to , speed 3, and add the rest of the corn. Mix until incorporated.
Store in fridge, and enjoy! At this stage, don’t taste it, because you may not stop. It is yummy on a slice of toast with black pepper as a light lunch (grill cheese on top), lovely as a side dish on its own, and of course in my recipe for Corn Bread.
If you use GF Flour, the recipe is GF.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay