- 4 eggs, (3 big or 4 small)
- 500 g Milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250 g plain flour
- 30-50 g caster sugar
- 20 g Butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place flour, sugar, salt & vanilla and mix 20 sec/speed 4.
- Leave motor running on speed 4 & add eggs and melted butter. Once mixed, slowly add 1/2 milk so not to get lumps. Stop & scrap down sides with silicon spatular. Recommence motor on 3.5 and add remaining milk - all up the mixing should take 2 to 2:30 mins. Once mixed, allow mixture to stand for at least 20 minutes in fridge.
- Heat shallow non-stick crepe pan (can use a small amount of butter), and pour batter into hot pan. Swish the mixture so it is a thin layer. Turn over once edges start to lift.
- Repeat with remaining batter and serve warm.
Accessories you need
Milk can be replaced with 250 g buttermilk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Simple sausage rolls
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)