THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 heaped tablespoon Flaxseeds (Linseeds)
- 1 heaped tablespoon Black Chia seeds
- 2 heaped tablespoons Sesame whole seeds
- 2 heaped tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 heaped tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 4 heaped tablespoons Cocao Nibs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 100 grams pecan nuts
- 1 heaped teaspoon Manuka honey
- 1 level tablespoon coconut oil
Add all the seeds, cocao nibs and cinnamon to the Thermomix 5 seconds / speed 8
Scrape down sides and add the pecans, honey and coconut oil 3 seconds / speed 5
Scrape down sides and add the shredded coconut reverse 3 seconds / speed 4
Accessories you need
Store in a sealed container in the fridge
Serve for breakfast with Almond milk and sliced banana or berries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.