- 150 g raw almonds
- 75 g coconut oil, No need to melt
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 50 g brown sugar
- 90 g honey
- 1.5 tbsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 350 g oat, rolled
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 25 g pepitas
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries, approx a handful -whatever qty you desire.
- Add Almonds to the mixing bowl and mix for 4 seconds, speed 9. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Combine cocnut oil, honey and brown sugar 2 Mins 100'c Spd 2.
- Scape down the sides of the bowl and mix a further 2 mins 100'c Spd 2.
- Add remaining ingredients, salt, vanilla bean paste, Cinnamon, reserved almods, rolled oats, pepitas & sunflower seeds. (except cranberries, add those at the end of the bakiing process).
- Mix 30 Seconds sp 2.5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix a further 10 seconds spd 2.
- Bake 165'c for ten mins, then take out and stir granola. Repeat this 3 times (total bake time 30 mins). Add the cranberries approx 5 mins prior to the end of the last 10 min bake.
- Let it cool on the tray, when its cooled, break your granola into clusers and store in an airtight container. Serve with milk or yoghurt.
Spread the granola out on an oven tray to cook, and break it up into clusters once baked. It also tastes amazing with home made yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Oat Bar
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Nut free muesli bars
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough