- Equal amounts of the following (eg 1/2 cup):
- Sunflower seeds
- Whole linseeds
- Lecithin granules
- Slippery elm
- Psyllium husk
- Rice bran
8Recipe is created for
Blend almonds. sunflower seeds and whole linseeds on Speed 9 for 5 seconds..
Add lecithin granules, slippery elm, psyllium husk, rice bran. Blend reverse Speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Store in a glass container in the fridge.
Enjoy 1-2 tablespoons with milk of your choice (soy, rice, almond, cashew etc) and a few goji berries or a chopped organic date.
A great blend for keeping the bowels regular.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs