THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 8 pitted medijool dates, (20 deglat dates)
- 200-250 g water
- pinch cinnamon
Place dates and water into TMX bowl. Heat 5mins/100degrees/sp1.
Scrape down sides. Cook 30mins/70degrees/sp1 MC OFF TM basket on.
Once reduced to your satisfaction. If not, cook an extra 5mins/70degrees/sp1. Blend 1min/sp8 to make a smooth paste. Repeat until desired consistency is achieved.
Store in airtight container or jar.
Use 250g water for a thinner consistency honey. Use 200g for a thicker honey.
This recipe is Daniel Fast compliant.
This recie was adapeted from //www.ultimatedanielfast.com/happy-day-7/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- The Best Buffalo wings with Blue Cheese Sauce
- Twix Bar (Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan)
- Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Almost fail proof crackers (Dairy, egg, nut free)
- Jam Doughnuts
- Dairy & Egg Free Doughnuts
- Argentinean Spinach Croquettes (Gluten Free)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls(Refined sugar free, dairy & egg free)
- Fool proof 15min Jam
- Coconut Syrup
- Dairy Free Puff Pastry
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- milo and oat bliss balls