- 20 g Butter
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 250 g Milk, (1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence/Extract
Place butter into mixing bowl and melt 30-40sec/50degreesC/speed 4
Add all remaining ingredients and mix 20sec/speed 5 (or until smooth)
Grease pan with a bit of butter and fry both sizes until cooked through.
Makes approximately 8 pancakes
Serve with whatever you feel like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns