- 200 grams Cheddar cheese
- 2-3 pickled gherkins
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 level teaspoon paprika
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 200 grams Diced bacon
- 100 grams pecans
- 1/2 bunch chives fresh
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Cheddar cheese to mixing bowl and grate, 8sec/spd8, place in bowl and set aside.
2 Add Gherkins to mixing bowl, 8sec/Spd5
3. Add Cheddar Cheese, Cream Cheese, Garlic powder, Paprik to mixing bowl and mix for 20sec/spd5 until all ingredients are mixed in scrape down sides and mix again if necessary.
4. Roll mixture into bite size balls and place on plate to refrigerate for 45mins-1hr. Clean and dry mixing bowl thoroughly.
5. Crisp up bacon pieces in fry pan then place on kitchen towelling to absorb excess oil and allow to cool.
6. Add pecans to mixing bowl and turbo to a texture your happy with. I usually do 2-4secs which leaves a bit of texture to the pecans. Place in a bowl and set aside.
7. Add cooled Bacon pieces to mixing bowl and turbo for 2-4secs and add to bowl with Pecans.
8. Cut up chives with scissors and add to bowl with Pecans and Bacon.
9. Roll Cheese balls in Pecan, Chives and Bacon mixture until well coated then refrigerate until ready to serve.
FieryJane's Cheese Balls
Accessories you need
You can really add anything you like to this recipe.
You can also just sprinkle with Paprika instead of Pecans, Bacon and Chives mixture.
You can also omit the Bacon.
My mum use to make this recipe as one large ball and serve with Jatz crackers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Never try another hummus again!
- Corn and Potato Soup
- Next Level Pumpkin Soup